A stone’s throw from Old Town Scottsdale, The Scott Resort & Spa is truly an oasis for your next visit to Arizona.
While the streets just beyond the property line buzz with activity, once you’ve stepped inside the walls of The Scott, the only sounds you hear are birds chirping, waterfalls spilling into the pool, and the faint sound of music playing throughout the lush gardens. Just a mile from Camelback Mountain, the resort is the ideal place to refresh and rewind after a morning out hiking, shopping in Old Town Scottsdale, or simply exploring the greater Phoenix area.
White-washed facades, Spanish-tile clay roofs, and lush green foliage make The Scott seem more like a Mediterranean-style desert mirage; luckily this is one that won’t disappear when you arrive.
Upon pulling into the resort’s Porte Cochere, you’re immediately greeted by a friendly and helpful bellman. There’s nothing to worry about from there on out, except to enjoy your fresh glass of house-made Cuban mint lemonade upon check-in. Beyond the impeccable services and garden-like grounds of the property, the cuisine at the hotel really stands out. Chris Bailey recently brought his talents over to The Scott, and his innovative, locally-inspired dishes have been met with rave reviews about town. While there are many great restaurants close by, make sure to spend one evening dining out on the beautifully patio enjoying Chef Bailey’s cuisine.
- Located off North Scottsdale Road, the main drag into Old Town Scottsdale
- Just 1 mile from Camelback Mountain
- A short walk to Fashion Square, filled with upscale shopping
- Steps from amazing restaurants, bars, and coffee shops
- Ideally located for close proximity to golf courses and spring training fields
- The property consists of 204 guestrooms
- Guests can choose between a Patio Guestroom, Courtyard Guestroom, Lagoon View Guestroom, or a Pool View Guestroom
- Rooms are spacious and each has a private balcony or patio
- The Scott Grill serves a delicious dinner and the Acqua Pool Bar is perfect for lunch by the pool
- Ingredients for the restaurants are sourced locally and used in inventive, creative ways – such as the Cuban Lemonade you can sup during check-in
- There are 2 pools on property and one has a sandy beach entrance
- The Jurlique Spa offers a wide range of treatment options – we highly recommend the 90-minute travelers massage
- The Scott is pet friendly, so you’re more than welcome to bring your dog along
- Bikes are available for guests to use to tool around town and a complimentary shuttle can be used to go anywhere within a 3-mile radius
Compass + Twine was a welcomed guest of The Scott Resort & Spa and thanks them for a wonderful stay. As always, all opinions are our own.
New favorite finds....
Royal Palms Resort and Spa
Built in the shadow of Camelback Mountain, the Royal Palms Resort and Spa is bursting
Destination Guide: Phoenix, Scottsdale, + Mesa
There's more to Arizona than just desert and spas, although those are two pretty awesome things to