In a big city like Rome, choosing a hotel in a prime location is key. To make the most of your trip, you want to be within walking distance of iconic sights and good restaurants, but not right in the middle of all the frustrating tourist activity. Let’s face it, you came to Rome for the historic ruins and amazing food, not necessarily for the hotel. However, coming home after a day of exploring to a beautiful, comfortable room is the cherry on top of a great vacation. Located at the top of Via Veneto, Baglioni Hotel Regina is the ideal place to stay for experience this great city. Beautifully decorated in Art Deco style, the hotel offers a calm retreat from the busy streets of Rome.
- Centrally located at the top of Via Veneto
- Just minutes from the Villa Borghese, Piazza di Spagna and the fashion district along Via Condotti,
- A quick walk from the Spanish Steps and the Trevi Fountain
- A 10 minute cab ride from the Colosseum
- Near the Tiber River, a lovely afternoon is spent meandering the quaint streets along the water.
- Part of the Leading Hotels of the World program, the hotel has 118 rooms, a restaurant, spa, and gym
- On the first floor, the Brunello Lounge and Restaurant is a great spot for a nightcap after a day of exploring.
- The hotel is pet friendly, so you’re welcome to bring Fido
- A knowledgable concierge happily assists with recommendations and reservations
- A complimentary bottle of prosecco awaits once you’ve settled in to your room, as well as fresh fruit to compliment the bubbles!
- All of the rooms have city views and feature stunning marble floors
- We recommend the Junior Suite, which is extremely spacious and comfortable. It features a king size bed, double sink bathroom with soaking tub, toilet, and bidet. The room also has a lovely sitting area and large desk. The Junior Suite’s also have a gorgeous balcony looking out onto the city streets.
For more information on this property or to book a room, please click the button below.
New favorite finds....
Best of Italy: Portofino's Iconic Restaurant Puny Serves One Mean Pasta Dish
A few weeks before we left for our recent trip to Italy, we decided to
Pienza, Italy: One of the Most Charming Towns in Tuscany
Set high within the famed Val d'Orcia region of Tuscany, Pienza is picturesque, pretty, and overflowing with Pecorino.